Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Make sure that you have cleared ALL your obligations. Don't DELAY! Graduation tickets will not be issued to any students with an obligation
Beginning May 1, 2019, only cash or money orders will be accepted for payment.
Finance Office Hours: Before school, lunch, after school
DON'T WAIT UNTIL
THE LAST MINUTE!
In addition to passing all your necessary classes, of course:
- Clear ALL your obligations (see box on the left)
- Complete your Student Service Learning hours (see box on right)
- Return your textbooks during your final exams (start looking for them now!)
- Locate and return all library books
- Order your cap, gown, and/or tassel*
- Complete your ticket request (see tab above)
- Make sure that all your teachers & Ms. Fields (Guidance) sign your clearance sheet
- Final senior clearance is Friday, May 24, 2019 - once cleared, you will receive your cap/gown and ticket to rehearsal
- Attend mandatory graduation rehearsal on Thursday, May 30 at 9:00 am in the Main Gym - DON'T BE LATE!
DEADLINE: May 20
All graduating seniors are required to complete 75 hours of community service. Seniors who wish to receive the award for exceptional service (260+ hours) must have their hours submitted by May 20, 2019.
For SSL details click here. Forms are attached below and must be submitted to Ms. Bozzo (Room D259).
Contact Ms. Bozzo (Room D259), SSL Coordinator, if you have any questions.