Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All students will receive 7 tickets for graduation
Need Extras?? Students/parents can ask other families who do not need their full allotment. This process is an easy and equitable method for ticket distribution.
Have a guest that needs accessible seating? Click HERE to complete the special seating request form by Friday, May 24. You MUST have a special ticket to be admitted to the accessible seating section.
Not sure if that special someone can go? The entire graduation ceremony will be streamed live from DAR. (More details coming.)
- Each senior will receive 7 guest tickets
- Every guest (including infants) will need a ticket to be admitted
- Graduates do not need a ticket (they will be admitted with their cap and gown)
- Special Seating for handicapped guests is available - complete the request form by May 24
Accessible/Special Seating Request Form - DUE BY May 24
- Click HERE
- Student ID is used to access ticket request form (click "Request")
- Don't forget to click "Submit Your Responses" at the bottom