Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- All graduating seniors must be attired in the appropriate cap and gown - NO ALTERATIONS to cap or gown (no decorations, emblems, etc.). DO NOT DECORATE THE CAP!
- Caps and gowns were distributed after Senior Clearance on Friday, May 24, 2019 (7:45 am)
- National Honor Society and other authorized groups only: wear appropriate stole/cords/tassel.
Cap & Gown Ordering Information
Graduation Cap/Gown Ordering OPEN!
Order Online at Jostens.com!
Deadline to order online: April 1, 2019*
*after April 1, 2019, students will need to purchase cap & gown ~ CASH ONLY ~ after graduation rehearsal on May 30, 2019.
- Navy blue gowns, caps, and 2019 tassel
- Have a cap and/or gown from another Magruder graduate? Just purchase the 2019 tassel ($15)
- Mortarboard (caps) should be worn parallel to the floor with the tassel on the front-left
- Jewelry may not be worn outside of the academic robe
- BOYS: Dark colored pants, dress shoes and socks (NO SNEAKERS), white/light shirt, and tie
- GIRLS: Dress or skirt/blouse and comfortable shoes
- Absolutely NO ALTERATIONS to cap/gown - DO NOT DECORATE CAP